- Implemented Directional Scan Parser
- Implemented "Shopping List" display mode
- Corrected module name changes from past game updates
- Modified shield hardener calculations to be in line with actual in-game stacking penalties per EVE community research (see these for more info:  )
- Provides estimated fuel costs for fuel duration being calculated
- Added warnings for excessive shield hardeners and POSes using deprecated modules.
- Removed information regarding available slots
- Implemented Updated Tower and Module Price evaluations, imported via EVE-Central market API. Prices are cached for 12 hours.
- Added Ability to Swap Current Tower
- Rearranged UI Elements for better presentation
- Implemented Storage Total for available storage from Corporate, Ship and Personal Hangar Arrays
- Added Overview Icons for Modules
- Corrected Updated Module Names
- General UI Tweaks
- Updated module inventory to match recent updates (removal of Medium Refinery Array and addition of Personal Hangar Array, Compression Array and Thukker Component Assembly Array)
- More updates coming...
- Implemented statistics for production based modules, such as manufacturing, research and reactions, to help give a better overview of the POS's capabilities.
BE ADVISED: Some POS modules are capable of producing multiple types of items, and as such, the list represents all of the potential item types that can be produced/used. There may be some overlap (ie: since the Complex Reactor Array can handle both Simple and Complex reactions, both are listed as potential slots)
- Corrected Module online, anchor and unanchor times for parity with recent patch changes
- Added further precision to all time readouts (includes seconds)
- Base ISK Value now counts offline modules as well
- Updated Control Tower comparison chart with fuel blocks, number formatting, and start links
- Implemented Effective Hit Points with Estimated Shield Resists included in Calculations
- Implemented new Fuel Blocks, minor UI changes
- Corrected math on large stacks of shield resistance
- Implemented Average DPS calculation. This gives the raw DPS (damage per second) output of all offensive launchers
and turrets, including Control Tower bonuses. 0% range turret ammo (Lead, Titanium Sabot & Standard) is used when calculating.
- Implemented ability to offline/online modules. This is included in the build URL.
- Info links for items will rely on in-game links for the in-game browser, and the EVE Wiki for out-of-game (where articles are available).
- Adjusted various interface elements.
- Implemented Shield Resistance stats that will update based on adding shield hardeners.
- Brand new "Build URL" system for smaller resulting URLs. Older build URLs will still work.
- Adjusted the quantity text for modules to be in a more sensible place
- Implemented "Deployment" statistics: Total deployment cargo volume and deployment/tear down time totals (anchor, online, unanchor)
- Implemented Module Anchoring Restriction Notes
- Minor UI adjustments
- Naming, id correcting for modules, adding missing modules
- Corrected a few Internet Explorer-specific interface issues
- Corrected Sov bonus when applied to base fuel below 4 units & Sov bonus calc (Credit: Nick Blinko)
- Added Hyasyoda Mobile Laboratory module and re-added Experimental Lab module that mysteriously disappeared
- Implemented "split by category" functionality
- Implemented column sorting by Name, PWG, CPU and Cost
- Implemented Qty field for adding modules (max 10 per add)
- Implemented Quantities for modules instead of stacks
- Added Evelopedia Links
- Corrected pricing on a few modules, added missing "Polymer Reactor Array"
- Small rearrangement of fuel elements
- Slight renaming of Empire turret batteries for easier browsing
- Removed Constellation Sovereignty, rearranged fuel status
- Implemented new browser in-game links
- Re-arranged a few elements to support the better browser
- Corrected the Heavy Water and Liquid Ozone properties for all Faction Control Towers
- Added Control Tower Index
- Added Module Selection Memory (when proper HTML in IGB is supported)
- Sov bonuses for both Sov 1+ and Constellation Sov
- Faction Control Towers
- Fuel Cargo Totals
- Added fuel calculations and in-game item links
- Minor UI stuff